{:
We survived hurricane sandy! There wasn't really much to survive here in Boston. Only some windiness and hours of rain. We were going kind of crazy since five missionaries were stuck in a small apartment all day long.
{:
I don't have a lot of time today to write an email sorry! I had a lot of pictures to send over and that takes time. I've heard news from all over, family and friends and have appreciated the updates. My heart goes out to Grandma Ludlow in this tough stretch for her.
{:
Questions are welcomed! Whether it be through email or letter form. I'll try my best to answer all of them, but let me know if I haven't responded for a long time. I don't want to offend anyone. Contention is of the devil after all, as is Halloween. Jk :) Really though, remember whose name we have taken upon ourselves today.
{:
One of the most important doctrines that we can internalize is found in 3 Nephi 27. I'll let you search it out on your own.
{:
Remember: To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life eternal!

No comments:
Post a Comment