Sorry, this is Elder Ludlow's Mom apologizing for the fact that this email from Elder Ludlow is a week late in getting posted. Transfers are this week so we won't hear from him until Wednesday. His Mission President's wife sent me a picture of Elder Ludlow and his companion Elder Swazey doing volunteer work in New Haven Connecticut helping clean up after Hurricane Sandy. We are happy that he can help fellow americans who are really struggling with the loss of their homes or those who are cleaning up overwhelming messes.
Here is his short letter from last monday:
Hello hello.
Winter is coming, thought I would let you know. Boston hasn't been the warmest of places lately. Because of hurricane sandy and halloween I haven't been able to do as much missionary work but all is well in Zion. This saturday we will get our transfer texts and we'll see if I stay in the city or head out. Along with that, remember that I won't be able to email again until the following wednesday.
Jose Mendoza wasn't able to be baptized this sunday for a certain reason that i cant spread through the internet but it was a logical concern and not something wicked or against the baptismal requirements. Our wish is that this week he will be able to enter the waters.
I have been doing good. Just heading forward. One of the things on my Christmas wish list is to train some of those new missionaries that are going to flood the world. The news is that the number of sisters in new england is going to triple in the coming months. Excitingness.
I forgot my camera today, which is a pain, but next time i have some photos to share.
Today we will be in downtown Boston for pday. It's the last time for some of the missionaries in my district who are ending their missions.
Time is short but you are in my prayers and thoughts. May the Lord bless you in all that you do!

No comments:
Post a Comment