I've realized that I dont have very much time here to write emails so I'll have to abbreviate them a little. Maybe what I could do is just go over some of the highlights and then answer the questions that you have.
It was great to read about the latest happenings and everything. I think I got some of the best emails so far this week.
-
Im going to briefly answer some of dad's questions and then possibly go into detail next time if you would like. Yes I do a huge amount of walking here and we talk with people all day long. It's impossible to count the number of people that we contact in a week.
We teach quite a bit in spanish, im still adjusting.
Sister Hales is actually in my ward and district. She is one of the spanish sisters that we work with all the time.
-
I went to Cambridge yesterday for basketball and stuff. It was fun.
-
Ok I have some pictures. Our shopping cart on p-day, Me at the Charles River, At service at the Roslindale congregational church, my desk and our map. The photo with the car in it is just a random shot of Hyde Park Ave- where I live.
-
Thanks Mom and Dad. Love you!
![]() |
| Charles River |
![]() |
| map of tracting area |
![]() |
| Elder Ludlow's desk |
![]() |
| P-day Grocery shopping |




No comments:
Post a Comment