I've been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Boston Massachusetts Mission, Spanish speaking
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day Phone Call May 13, 2012
JJ had written that he would be calling us at about 2 PM his time so we waited excitedly at 9 PM our time for the phone to ring. When it got to be ten after I turned on my skype wondering if maybe he would be skyping instead. Then there was a skype request from a person I didn't know. I was about to delete it when there was an IM saying it was JJ trying to skype from a member's home. This family is the cutest family of three little boys, the father proudly introduced us to the three week old baby and the four year old CJ popped into our conversation once in a while. We are so grateful for the Ameliolemeh family for letting JJ skype at their home. We had a great conversation about their investigators, food, weather, family and friends updates. He looked happy and healthy, his mom's prayers are being answered. He also sent me a beautfiful Mother's Day card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment