Hello Mother and everyone else,
Purim sounds pretty interesting, I bet it has been fun. It's too bad that you always seem to have a sick child in the house. I haven't been completely sick once yet since I've arrived at the MTC (knock on wood). Although I have had head aches from trying to learn everything all at once. I have really appreciated the letters from you and the rest of the family. The ones through post take a while to arrive but it's ok. I wish I could write individual messages for each of you. If I could get some international stamps it would really help. Ok the picture idea sounds really good. My camera doesnt take quality pictures though. So in a similar request, could you send me an SD with pictures for me? I can view them on my camera. If you could include all of the ones from my Israel adventures in my facebook albums that would be awesome.
I have thought about dad a lot in turkey. Im glad he has that opportunity. It sounds like another amazing trip. I really like the stories of the apostle Paul as well. I've used the chapter of 1 Corinthians 15 a lot in my teaching. Elijah is another good example. There are many great examples of missionaries in the scriptures. Alma, Ammon, Amulek, Nephi and Lehi, and many more are in the Book of Mormon.
Well turkey is a beautiful country and I have looked back on my many positive memories there...
Back to the MTC.. The food has been alright. I feel like it's slightly repetitive but hey that's nothing new. (Oasis)
Back to the MTC.. The food has been alright. I feel like it's slightly repetitive but hey that's nothing new. (Oasis)
My branch president is President Hansen. He is a really nice man with big tough hands and intense blue eyes. I have enjoyed the branch and district meetings.I have seen a handful of people that I knew from high school and it's always fun. I've only recognized one elder from Hawaii, Elder Thee. He's a big guy now, so he's a little intimidating :P
And to answer my dad's last question, I spend a lot of time studying ALL of the materials that I have.
Our fireside on sunday was Alex Boye. I dont know if you remember who that is but he's an african-british(?) man that was converted to the church and he sings in the Tab choir. He gave a very intense, spirited talk about how our thoughts turn us into who we are, how we aren't the ones converting people, God is, and how the spirit is very important. He was very humorous too, once in a while it looked like President Brown was a little uncomfortable haha.
I want to thank the Mosses, Hales, the Blackhams (Shalyn), Nelsons from all over, especially the AF Nelsons.
So I've realized that I dont have very many ties.. If anyone wants to donate I would be forever grateful, however, lets coordinate this thing so I dont have a flood of fabric coming in.
So.. what else to write.. Espanol is going great. Necesito aprender muchas cosas mas.
Sorry to anyone that I take a while to reply to, I can only write on p-day and for some reason I feel like I have to write long meaningful letters to everyone.
Ok im going to mention this because i've run out of things to say or forgotten what I was going to. We do a service project every week and i had the absolute worst job yesterday. I had to clean out the drains in the showers. Let me just say that showering will never be the same again. I hope that makes Josh and Joe super excited for the MTC. Well I love you all and wish I could write more in depth. I'll probably remember a ton of things that I wanted to say as soon as I get off the computer. Best of luck to everyone. You're in my thoughts everyday. Im humbled by all of the support and love that I have recieved. Everyone read the Book of Mormon, its great!
Sincerely,
Elder Ludlow
No comments:
Post a Comment